sábado, 26 de dezembro de 2020

Citações 84.

 .Shaw-Have reserved two tickets for opening night.Come and bring a friend.If you have one.

Churchill-Impossible to come to first night.Will come to second night,if you have one.

.Lady Astor-.Sir,if you were my husband ,i would poison your drink.

Churchill-Madam,if you were my wife i would drink it.

.History will be kind to me;for i intend to write it.

.Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward 

to the trip. 

Remember gentlemen,it´s not France we are fighting for,it´s Champagne. 

  Churchill.

.Noel Coward-Edna,you look almost like a man.

Edna Ferber-So do you.

.I don´t have to attend every argument i´m invited to.

Women and elephants never forget.

The first thing i do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue. Dorothy Parker.

.Actress-I enjoyed reading your book.Who write it for you ?

Chase-Darling,i´m so glad that you like it.Who read it to you ?  Chase.

M.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário