sábado, 14 de agosto de 2021

Citações 135.

.The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.

.Paris is for lovers. Maybe that´s why i stayed only 35 minutes.

. Things are not so bad.They can ´t be made worse.

.Never trust a man who doesen´t drink.

.The only point in making money is you can tell some big shot where to go.

.We´ll  always have Paris.

.A dog in a game is better then a steak in the Ritz.     H.Bogart.

.I´m not interested in money.I just want to be wonderful. M. Monroe.

.Business? It´s quite simple.It´s other people ´s money. Dumas Pere.

.I refuse to join any club that would have me for a member. Groucho Marx.

.I want to be alone. G. Garbo.

.Happiness is a good health and a bad memory. Ingrid Bergman.

.Thank GOD,i´m atheist.

.Age doesen´t matter ,unless you are a chesse. L.Bunuel.

.It takes a long time to become young. P.Picasso.

.When you rich the top,that´s when the climb begins. Michael Caine.

.Nothing is permanent in this world,not even our troubles.

.In the end,everything is a gag. C.Chaplin.

.I want to be a texan 24 hours a day. J.Dean.

.The secret of getting ahead is getting started. A. Christie.

.Have no fear of perfection- you´ll never rich it.

.Inteligence without ambicion is a bird without wings.

.I don´t do drug.I´m Drugs.

.I know i´m mad.        S.Dali.

.Age is an issue of mind.If you don´t mind,

it doesen´t matter. M. Twain.

.I am just too much.

.I will never be below the title.

.Everybody has a heart.Except some people. B. Davis.


M.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário