sábado, 26 de outubro de 2019

John Wayne.\Duke Quotes.

.Talk low,talk slow and don´t say too much.
.I ´ve always followed my father ´s advice: He told me first to keep my word and second .to never insult anybody untencionable.If i insuly you,you can be goddamn sure i intend to.
And thied,he told me to not to go around looking for trouble.
.Respect.\I didn´t vote for him,bur he´s my presidente.And i hope he does a good job.1960,after Kennedy´s victory.
.I won´t be wronged.I won´t be insulted.I won´t be laid a hand on.
I don´t do these things to other people and i require the same from them.
.When you stop fighting.That´s death.
.Courage is beeing scared to death,but seddling up anyway.
.Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
.Going to church doesen´t make you a good person any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
.Witch ´ll it be ? I mean to kill you in a minute,ned.Or see you hanged in forth smith at judge Parker´s convinience .Witch´ll it be ?-I call that talk for a one-eyed fat man.
Fill your hands you son of a bitch.
.My biggest fignt wasn´t in pictures.
.Hi,pilgrim.
.What i´m trying to tell ya pilgrim is if we didn´t have so many pensy and politicians running the country,we´d be removing illegal aliens ,not confederate flags.
.When you allow unlawfull acts to go unpunished,you´re moving toward a government of men than a government of law.
.I´m not always the tough guy in the town...aw,who the hell we´re Kidding ? Of course i am.
.Never apologize mister,it´s a sign of weakness.
.Cowboy Code: Leave each day with courage,take pride in your work.Always finish that you start .Do what has to be done.Be tough,but fair.When you make a promisse,keep it.Ride for the brand.
Talk less and say more.Remember that some things are not for sale.Know where to drow the line.
.*Remenbering us of the day men could be men,women could be women,and commies were affraid of to come out and play.
.A man who won´t stand up for what he believes isn´t a man.
.Life is an echoe.What you send out-comes back.What you sow-you reap.What you give-you get.What you see in others-exists in you.Remember life is an echo.It always gets back to you.
.I have tried to leave my life so that my family love me and friends respect me.The others can do whathever the hell they plane.
.Secret of Success-Right decisions,
Right decisions-Experience,
Experience-wrong decisions.
.If everything isn´t black and white,i say Why the hell not .?
.Hurry up!We´re burning daylight.
.I´m old fashioned,honet- to Goodness,flag waving patriot.
.* And God said:"Let there be John Wayne ",and the devil ran away.
.You´re short on ears,and long on mouth.
.When the road looks rough ahead,remember the man upstairs and the word hope.
Hang onto both and tough it out.
.* Wayne-leader ,hero ,somebody you would follow ,who considers the right thing,no matter what.
.Life is short so don´t hold back,forgive like you have amnesia ,believe like a kid,love like craz´and be yourself.
.If you got them by the balls their hearts and minds will fellow.
.A man who won´t stand up for what he believes isn´t a man.
.Big mouth don´t make a big man.
.I´de like to know how educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people ,who people think the world owes them a living.
.I am only responsable for what i say,not for what you understand.
.If ya don´t an american flag flying in your town square or at your scholl ,then why the hell are you living in the US. ?
.Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.It hhopes we´ve learned something from yesterday.
.A man´s got to have a code,a creed to leave by.
.Gun Control-Requires concentration and a steady hand.
.Whoa,take ´ér easy there pilgrim.
.A man do what he got to do.
.I ´m here to kick-ass and drink whiskey.And pilgrim,i ´m all out of whiskey.
.I define manhood simply:man should be tough,fair and corageos,never petty,never looking for a fight,but never backing down from one either.
.Some people have to talk trash on you to make´em fell better about all the grappy things they did to you .God forbid they ever take accountability for their own evil actions.
.When you came slam bang up against trouble ,it never looks half as bad if you face up to it.
.Don´t say it ´s a fine morning or i´ll shoot ya.
.Society has gotten to the point where everybody has right but nobody has a responsibility.
.Forgive the enemy,but remember the bastard´s name.
.Don´t pick a fight ,but if you find yourself in one ,i suggest you make damm sure you win.
.A man desearves a second chance,but keep an eye on him.
.All battles are fought by scared men who´d rather be some place else.
.Never apologize and never explain,it´s a sign of weakness.
.Life is hard,it´s harder if you are stupid.
.A real cowboy is the man that is out in the snow at ten below cabing for the cows before anything else.
M.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário